Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Sea Salt owners are brave. I love it but I can't fathom imagine the upkeep.
View attachment 3372
I look at that and see paw prints, coffee drips, some blue denim bleed, and that’s just on the way home after picking it up !
If that color was available in the pleather vegan leather material I might have given it a shot. But no chance in Hades i risk a white fabric even if its from the skins of wild, free-range non gmo Alcantaras from South America.

· Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
1,063 Posts
I love that interior especially with a Mariana or Blue Planet exterior and bright wheels. Maybe with some really, really good stain guard. :)

· Registered
3 Posts
Our choice for now is Mariana, Sea Salt and F5 airglider.

Am a bit "worried" about the upkeep, but when buying such a beatiful car - why ruin the interior with boring black.

The white interior will make cabin feel bigger and lighter, not dark and dense.

We will ceramic coat the exterior, and also have a professional pre-care the interior when it is new. Once a year just buy professional care, for both outside and inside to keep the veichle nice for years :)

But have until 27/2 for our lock-date, still waiting for proper Maliblu photos. So, who knows what happens 😂

· Super Moderator
497 Posts
Sea Salt owners are brave. I love it but I can't fathom imagine the upkeep.
View attachment 3372
One of my early deal-breakers and the blue highlights persist. Doesn't work with any earth tone exteriors. Maybe, any blue, black, white, silver...the "cold" colors. My warnings would be no food, drink, kids, pets, and only sit naked. :eek::ROFLMAO:

· Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
459 Posts
Seriously I had an interior that looked almost just like that in my second i3. I put a seatcover on the drivers side and i never had a problem with it, stayed clean just fine, you just can’t be tossing around coffee or be drunk eating tacos inside. I’m definitely getting SeaSalt for the One. My 2 schnauzers don’t shed and they’re going to be in the back on a floor liner (even if I have to cut up some other brand Weathertech I’m going to make it work).

· Super Moderator
497 Posts
My 2 schnauzers don’t shed and they’re going to be in the back on a floor liner (even if I have to cut up some other brand Weathertech I’m going to make it work).
How about a rear seat cover? Plenty on Amazon to choose from. That way, your dogs can be in proper dog restraints attached to the car seat belts to protect both them and you.

· Registered
679 Posts
One of my early deal-breakers and the blue highlights persist. Doesn't work with any earth tone exteriors. Maybe, any blue, black, white, silver...the "cold" colors. My warnings would be no food, drink, kids, pets, and only sit naked. :eek::ROFLMAO:
Sitting naked is my first bucket item.
I will apologize to my delivery guy in advance.

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
Here's an exciting update to Solar grid pattern concerns expressed by so many people. Fisker responded to my question in their IG post this morning, and they said that a sliding power shade will be an option!
Can you give a link or screenshot?

I found these:
Font Rectangle Technology Screenshot Number

Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

Font Screenshot Web page Software Circle

http://instagr.am/p/CnXiDrprocd/

· Registered
64 Posts
Now, I'm really disappointed after just reading another post they just made saying they will offer shade or tint installation after the vehicle is delivered. I don’t know what to think now....more to follow. 😒

1 - 20 of 55 Posts