-22" Black F5 Air Glider

See less See more
#2 ·
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

-Ocean Extreme
-Great White
-Sea Salt *
-20" AeroStealth **

* I never buy a car with a dark interior - I hate it when the seats are hot when you get it!
** These aren't my favorite wheels, but I'll want the best possible range, lowest chance of curb rash, and lower replacement tire cost that the smallest wheels provide. I just wish they had other options in smaller sizes :)

#3 ·
This is pretty much my exact build, I think… from the cool pics that have been posted here that I’m attaching, I believe the color is this color (Blue Planet). Although the pics look matte finish, these pics look way too glowing to be Big Sur Blu which was suggested when I asked the forum on the “Pallet Warehouse” picture. Although, the website pic posted by you looks too light to match the pics I’m attaching. However the color chart pic of Blue Planet seems like the closest match. It’s weirding me out. I emailed Fisker about it and they have not responded which is the first time they have not got back to me.

I am really hoping to get the exact color in these pics. However if I’m lucky enough to get into the “One” group, I’d probably acquiesce for the darker Big Sur Blu color. At around 28,000, I’m not holding my breath
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car
Rectangle Slope Font Line Material property

#9 ·
Aargh!!! Fisker did get back to me finally on the above pictures I posted of the glowing blue Smurf looking color. Advisor told me that they were likely “color graded” (?) from Big Sur Blue and not a real color…..crap. Why make so many pics of a car in such a cool color when you’re not going to make it? Bummed…. :(

Well then I’ll probably go Blue Planet since me personally, I’d rather have a brighter color. Can’t wait to see the “real“ configurator

Reactions: KMBrown
#10 ·
Patiently waiting for more info, but can't find one yet.....

Ultra
Solar Orange (could be Sun Soaked or Red Planet...Great White/Marine Layer would be ok, but "settling" vs. wanting...no blues/greys/black)
Interior to coordinate (none so far...too-hot/dark black or easy-to-soil white/blue stripe are non-starters)
20" wheels not black (none so far)

#11 ·
What can't you find? More info or patience?

Eliminating blues reduces your choices by 80%. Even the grays and greens look blue. I am still on the fence on color, I will need to see some more in real life. Leaning towards Blue Planet but would like to see an option near Brittish Racing Green.

#19 ·
I'm not sure which trim level yet: it is inbetween the ultra and he extreme. Really want to see what the interior spacing is like before ultimately pulling the trigger. I may be an outlier, but I actually don't mind waiting for mine as it gives time for some of the first run kinks to be ironed out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.