Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"So there were days I woke up and thought everything's against me. You want to sink away and die in your own sorrow. But you have to decide, do I get up even if it hurts, or do I stay down? I got up. The only thing I really know how to do is design a car. I'm not really good at much else. Well, I'm also pretty good at barbecuing, but that's about it."

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
@baydreamer
Pretty good write up in C&D

Basically, a rehash on Fisker history and how he's learned to get the money first and have great manufacturing companies on board
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like they got a look at the next model after the PEAR ("At the time of our interview, a third was but a swoopy clay model in his studio."). Maybe Henrik told C&D not to photograph it. Also, if you didn't already see it, there's a link to an older article, when he was about to produce the Karma. Henrik Fisker: What I'd Do Differently

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
Valuable nuggets from Henrik Fisker interview:

# "Lots of speculation", "negative sentiments", "fake propaganda" against Electrification

Translation: Big Oil is fighting all EV companies

# "Not going to see a transition to another new battery technology in the next 7 years"

Translation: Toyota et al, better not expect Solid State battery tech to be ready soon to join the EV revolution

# "No major car company is going to make any significant volume of gasoline cars after 2030"

Translation: All OEM car builders better jump on the EV train
before they're DEAD!

# The EV industry expects to reach the inflation point around 2025

Translation: it will be cheaper to own and run an EV around 2025

Reactions: Flok
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.