Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chevy Volt
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on these features for the Ocean? If you have snow/ice mode I'm wondering why you need smart torque vectoring for safety reasons? Will the vehicle automatically engage this mode or must you manually select it?

Will there even be HUD and if so will it only be limited to the karaoke feature that I've read about?

How about the tow package? Is it an option for all trims? I don't see it or HUD in any feature list.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
Does anyone have any information on these features for the Ocean? If you have snow/ice mode I'm wondering why you need smart torque vectoring for safety reasons? Will the vehicle automatically engage this mode or must you manually select it?

Will there even be HUD and if so will it only be limited to the karaoke feature that I've read about?

How about the tow package? Is it an option for all trims? I don't see it or HUD in any feature list.
Hi @Langer Good questions, here my thinking:
The Smart Torque vectoring (disengage one motor) is, I believe, to get a better range as Porsche is doing on the Taycan. It will be done automatically on highway or bad condition in winter.
No info about an HUD for now but my feeling is it will be not available this year, maybe in one or two years.
Fisker has confirmed the tow package, it should be on option when the orders will be open.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi @Langer Good questions, here my thinking:
The Smart Torque vectoring (disengage one motor) is, I believe, to get a better range as Porsche is doing on the Taycan. It will be done automatically on highway or bad condition in winter.
No info about an HUD for now but my feeling is it will be not available this year, maybe in one or two years.
Fisker has confirmed the tow package, it should be on option when the orders will be open.
Tow package I like ,supposedly up to 4000lb.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
498 Posts
Use the Specifications link
How will the Fisker Ocean handle in the snow?
The Fisker Ocean will handle exceptionally well in snow conditions due to its low center of gravity. It will also have Snow/Ice Mode standard to maximize traction on snow by controlling motor torque. The available AWD system will work with state-of-the-art traction control to make the Fisker Ocean an ideal all-terrain and all-weather vehicle.

Will you have a tow hitch receiver? What’s the towing capacity of the Fisker Ocean?
Yes, the Fisker Ocean will have a tow package option. We are targeting the below towing capacities:
  • Fisker Ocean Ultra/Extreme and Ocean One Tow Capacity: 4,000 lbs. (1,815 kg)
  • Fisker Ocean Sport Tow Capacity: 2,040 lbs. (1,090 kg)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm hoping it can handle a bike rack. Will we have to specify the tow at purchase or will be able to add it later?
My guess is it will be a standard 11/4 to 2' receiver and should be perfect for a bike rack.
I'm hoping it can handle a bike rack. Will we have to specify the tow at purchase or will be able to add it later?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts