Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The orange, and the green are very nice. I am so very glad that Fisker is pushing the envelope on colors and style at the very least. I am very skeptical on everything else with the car especially the software stuffs. This though will sell cars. Color options and whatnot are so very important. Being able to pick an unusual color is a big selling point. I am not sure too many will pick it because they are unsure of living day to day with such a bright and loud car, but when others see it. It will sell cars

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The orange, and the green are very nice. I am so very glad that Fisker is pushing the envelope on colors and style at the very least. I am very skeptical on everything else with the car especially the software stuffs. This though will sell cars. Color options and whatnot are so very important. Being able to pick an unusual color is a big selling point. I am not sure too many will pick it because they are unsure of living day to day with such a bright and loud car, but when others see it. It will sell cars
I think that at least part of the reason we're seeing a lot of colors is that Henrik started as a designer, so he's seeing his company through that lense. He obviously enjoys pushing the envelope. This is what got me interested in Fisker.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Platinum Murano
160 Posts
I think that at least part of the reason we're seeing a lot of colors is that Henrik started as a designer, so he's seeing his company through that lense. He obviously enjoys pushing the envelope. This is what got me interested in Fisker.
That is one of the many reasons for us too! We just love everything about this car!

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's just me or the Orange one has a misalignment assembly on the trunk?
They are test vehicles from proto assembly department, but I hope the quality of the cars will be high in series production.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are test vehicles from proto assembly department, but I hope the quality of the cars will be high in series production.
"The prototype quality still needs improvement before we hit serial production, as several parts are early released prototype parts, but it gives us the time to do even more refinement."

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes, but I think that the reflection of the sun on the far edge of that panel line is exaggerating the misalignment. You can see it also on the blue one. And if you follow that panel line down the bottom edge and crease near there, it looks pretty lined up. As you said, they probably did not scrutinize the panel gaps or make adjustments to these testers.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
706 Posts
There are issues with the blue hatch:
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts