Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Facebook- "
馃憖
Something juicy is coming. Put your best guess in the comments."
The consensus is that it'll be something to do with project PEAR. The picture does look something like the sketch Henrik released a while back. Plus he did say that he'd be talking more about it this month. As a reminder, he said that he won't release any photos until its release is imminent because it's so different and radical. Still, I'm sure that we'll all be happy to find out more about it, assuming this is indeed PEAR. Or even if it isn't.

Attachments

Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
From Facebook- "
馃憖
Something juicy is coming. Put your best guess in the comments."
The consensus is that it'll be something to do with project PEAR. The picture does look something like the sketch Henrik released a while back. Plus he did say that he'd be talking more about it this month. As a reminder, he said that he won't release any photos until its release is imminent because it's so different and radical. Still, I'm sure that we'll all be happy to find out more about it, assuming this is indeed PEAR. Or even if it isn't.
Wow it would be very nice :love: When the project Pear must be released, assuming that the production is scheduled for Nov. 2023?

Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
@baydreamer
Project Pear- No way!
Fisker Ocean Prototype- Yeah!

Seunghee Oh recently mentioned that she's going to the Magna Steyr
manufacturing plant in Graz, Austria......
let's see some actual prototypes before the dummies get thumped!

Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@baydreamer
Project Pear- No way!
Fisker Ocean Prototype- Yeah!

Seunghee Oh recently mentioned that she's going to the Magna Steyr
manufacturing plant in Graz, Austria......
let's see some actual prototypes before the dummies get thumped!

View attachment 236
That latest sketch looks to me somewhat like what Henrik released a while ago. And as I said, he did say he was going to give a few more details about it later this month. We shall see. I posted the original drawing along with the drawing from FB.

Edit- Looking at the second photo, I can perhaps see elements of the Ocean. But why would they release a hazy photo of a car that we already know? To get us talking? 馃

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From what I read of Fisker's future plans, in 2024, they're supposed to release 2 cars; one at around $80,000 and the other over $100,000. The blue car doesn't look to me like it'll be that expensive. Henrik sometimes talks of a pickup, but there's nothing official yet. The photo I posted isn't recent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts