Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 63,000+
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Hello Fisker Family,

feast your eyes on the newly released Tata Harrier EV which will launch in India in 2024.

I’m mighty impressed with its esthetics and believe it will be a Major HomeRun in its native country.
Built on a Aston Martin DB e-platform and sporting a 60 KWH - 70 KWh battery may be ideal for the
Indian marketplace with a 400 - 500 km range (250 - 300 miles)

Tata Motors postulates an entry price of 30.00 Lakh ($37,300 US )

Finally, the Indian BEV marketplace appears to be a deathbed for other foreign OEMs
Both KIA/Hyundai and Mahindra have gone from great marketshare ps to negligible share in short order.

Rectangle Screenshot Font Parallel Slope

This presents a cautionary tale to Fisker Inc and its third goal to enter the Indian BEV landscape
I believe Fisker Inc should concentrate on the European and American BEV markets
Forget about the Indian BEV market…Look how Tesla Inc scrapped its plans to build
a GigaFactory in India!

· Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
1,063 Posts
Presumably this is the Indian version of the mid-sized LandRover Model coming out in 2024 (with a much smaller battery to be sure!). Hopefully Tata is getting underway now and will start delivering more compelling Jaguar / LandRover products in the the developed countries and price-appropriate versions into India.

· Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
1,031 Posts
As Fisker already has operations in India and have indicated they want to launch the Fisker Ocean and Fisker PEAR in India; I am going to vote "yes".

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Longer “rake” to the Polestar (looks like a hatchback more than a compact ute) and there is more scoop/flaring of the rear and mid quarter panels of the tata . Pretty similar at first glance though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts