Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes GLE350de, Mini clubman cooper S
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, do we know the date for the first tests of the journalists?
and is there a place and a date of presentation of the fisker in france?
I made a reservation at the end of March:):):)

Regards

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra, Ocean Pear and BMW I4. Patience is a virtue!
613 Posts
hello, do we know the date for the first tests of the journalists?
and is there a place and a date of presentation of the fisker in france?
I made a reservation at the end of March:):):)

Regards
I expect to get journalist drive test next autumn but must be confirmed by Fisker. Concerning presentation in France I have no idea :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I expect to get journalist drive test next autumn but must be confirmed by Fisker. Concerning presentation in France I have no idea :(
Thank you Baker, I couldn't go to the Barcelona presentation. We will see on the countries espagen, italy or switzerland. I will make the move.
I think it will be a problem to confirm the purchase without having had the opinion of journalists. or descriptions about the trials.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We are almost knocking at the door for the month of May and still no word on the opening of experience centers; with orders for initial reservation holders beginning in just 2 1/2 months. I enjoy journalist test drives but I really think they (Fisker) need to get a least one true experience center open before orders begin. (and I don't care for those little pop-up displays where they keep the car fenced-off like it's a museum piece...those are useless in my opinion). At least get the one in L.A. open. It's in Henrik's back yard so to speak. I'm willing to spend money in this inflated economy to fly to LA to get a hotel and spend a weekend out there if they would just open that place up. To me there is no better recommendation than seeing and touching the the car for yourself. The lack of movement and communication in this area is perhaps the only thing that irks me about Fisker at the moment.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are almost knocking at the door for the month of May and still no word on the opening of experience centers; with orders for initial reservation holders beginning in just 2 1/2 months. I enjoy journalist test drives but I really think they (Fisker) need to get a least one true experience center open before orders begin. (and I don't care for those little pop-up displays where they keep the car fenced-off like it's a museum piece...those are useless in my opinion). At least get the one in L.A. open. It's in Henrik's back yard so to speak. I'm willing to spend money in this inflated economy to fly to LA to get a hotel and spend a weekend out there if they would just open that place up. To me there is no better recommendation than seeing and touching the the car for yourself. The lack of movement and communication in this area is perhaps the only thing that irks me about Fisker at the moment.
I think Fisker knows a lot of people won't confirm reservations. Without any feedback.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
744 Posts
I'm hopeful that journalists will get their hands on a preproduction model. I've seen these tests done many times. I reserved but still want to read road tests and safety tests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts