Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
My kids will be sitting in the back... I'm going to be double wrapping the seats back there and give them crackers and water... maybe.
And get cracker crumbs everywhere?!? That's worse than popcorn.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
I like that it carries over into the headliner. I've noticed that the headliner ends up being black on most cars.
Actually, a black headliner is an option for most cars. Every car I have owned with the black headliner it was listed as an extra item.

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually, a black headliner is an option for most cars. Every car I have owned with the black headliner it was listed as an extra item.
That has not been my experience on any BMW, Mercedes, or Audi that I have owned, and I've owned several of each. I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't an option that I could have chosen, either.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
That has not been my experience on any BMW, Mercedes, or Audi that I have owned, and I've owned several of each. I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't an option that I could have chosen, either.
My last Mercedes, BMW, Land Rover all had light colored headliners. My Mini was black and I noticed it listed on the Monroney sticker.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts