Fisker Ocean Forum banner

The one option I hope Fisker adds to the configurator!

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Copes 
#1 ·
Painted brake calipers. Looks premium without too much “look at me”. First thing I did when we got our Black Label Nautilus - powder coat the wheels in black and brake calipers in red. Looks awesome!

A lot of manufacturers do offer or did offer. They change it up. First It’s a stand alone then the next year it’s only included in a 🤬 package. Regardless it makes any car (okay not a Prius) look better and it’s an easy big profit for the company. Jag was $500. Porsche goes for the package or gives you the option of impressing all your German car suck-ups with Surface Coated Brakes for a stuffy yet measly $3500 o_O.

All in all you can do it yourself (using high temp paint) or pay a local guy who does that maybe $200 to $400 (we paid $200). But coming perfect with the car is pretty nice….:love:. Me? Yeah if they suddenly offer that (hopefully) I’d suck it up and shell out some cash for sure.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Here‘s those stuffy Porsche ones… c’mon…red looks so much better….

See less See more
Reactions: Maliblu
#2 ·
The Ocean (at least the One) appears to have light blue painted calipers (almost like an Ocean color). You can see them peak out from various pictures and in the configurator.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

#17 ·
@Deafsoundguy
Painted brake calipers. Looks premium without too much “look at me”.
Oh YES! I can see it now....

On-Line Fisker Ocean Configurator
Exterior Bling Options:
Painted Brake Calipers $250
(in any Ocean Exterior Colour)

I'm personally partial to Red Calipers on any colour Wheel

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Deafsoundguy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.