Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if I missed any info on the Ultra trim relating to it's availability. I know they will be rolling out the Extreme and One first in November but any word on the Ultra?

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
301 Posts
Wondering if I missed any info on the Ultra trim relating to it's availability. I know they will be rolling out the Extreme and One first in November but any word on the Ultra?
The one is limited to 5,000 uns so probably all made in mid-January because they expect to produce 5000/month, then they will make the Extreme followed by the Ultra. I suppose it should be sometime in March/April all depend on how much Extreme they sold.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I believe all we know is that the first 5000 will be One editions. After that I would think they will start filling orders for reservation holders past 5000. Whether they start filling orders for whatever trim level those reservation holders want or start with Extreme, then move to Ultra and Sport, remains to be seen.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fisker has said they will make Extreme trims first, followed by Ultra, then Sport. Ive seen where they don't expect Sport to start manufacturing until fall of 2023. I think they expect enough demand from the top two trims to keep busy, but that all depends on the number of orders of each. They didn't mention when they will start on Ultra trims, and I don't have the source. It's just what I remember reading.

I think it goes without saying, the Sport trim is a fantastic value proposition. There may be a ton of these. I think if I lived somewhere with nice weather I would really have a hard time deciding between Sport and Ultra.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
716 Posts
@Baker
[Fisker] didn't mention when they will start on Ultra trims, and I don't have the source. It's just what I remember reading.
Bernie I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments
imho, Fisker Ultra production should begin in January 2023 (after Christmas break)

Assuming 60,000 total Fisker Reservations and 80% Ultra/Extreme/One models
gives a total of 48,000 reservations x 66% conversion rate (total guess) makes
for 16,000 confirmed Production Models

This 16,000 Fisker Ocean models would translate to between three
and four months production
Therefore, I believe the Ocean Sport production could begin as early as
June 2023

1 - 5 of 5 Posts