Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did reach out to Fisker support. They cant give me early access to the new configurator. They did offer to extend my build date, but, considering it took a week to get back to my original ticket and the fact that Im 90% sure this is the config I want, Im just going to leave well enough alone and not risk a potential mess.

Font Terrestrial plant Darkness Event History

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
607 Posts
Since they are not building the cars until November, I would agree to leave as is. If when the configurator is released, if it really is a big difference, you can always try at that time to see if they can change for you. (As you chose Big Sur Blue, that car has been in circulation for a while so at least you have a great representation of what the color will be unlike other colors that have not been seen yet.)

Reactions: TESLAMIZE

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
512 Posts
Did they give you a black abyss PU option? I do not see that on the configurator yet.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,168 Posts
Did they give you a black abyss PU option? I do not see that on the configurator yet.
I believe the Ocean ONEs can choose ANY exterior paint colour,
any interior upholstery colour
and any wheel design & size

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
@TESLAMIZE
Congrats on your Ocean ONE order and early lock date.
How about adding the Roadside Assistance Kit for $70?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I believe the Ocean ONEs can choose ANY exterior paint colour,
any interior upholstery colour
and any wheel design & size
Yes but the Vegan Leather (PU) option for Abyss is not on configurator yet is it?

·
Registered
512 Posts
@TESLAMIZE We are all looking to you for insider updates since you will be among the first! Exciting times ahead.

Reactions: Deafsoundguy

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
@TESLAMIZE @BayouCityBob

Copied from the Fisker Ocean Press Kit
Ocean One: MaliBlu interior standard.
Black/PU and Sea Salt available option at no additional cost.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure where I read it, but apparently the Black Abyss is the leather. They wont have the suede (or w/e the mali blu is) in black. I actually changed to the blue interior.

@TESLAMIZE
Congrats on your Ocean ONE order and early lock date.
How about adding the Roadside Assistance Kit for $70?
I know people will give me plenty of examples, but for every car I have owned the RA kits never got touched. I have towing through my insurance and really don't road trip much.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The Feb press kit (latest info we have) shows black in two different options fabric or PU. Maliblu is the "standard" for the ONE with others as options. All super-unclear, but if you are going with the Blue then not relevant!

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Reactions: TESLAMIZE

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Feb press kit (latest info we have) shows black in two different options fabric or PU. Maliblu is the "standard" for the ONE with others as options. All super-unclear, but if you are going with the Blue then not relevant!
Un-clear? Agreed! But someone on FB had reached out to Fisker support - they said the Black Fabric wasn't an option for the One. It would be leather if they selected it. It might have been on here - Im on too many different social sites/groups for Fisker. Cant keep them all straight. That doesnt even touch how much stuff I have to dig through on the Tesla side of things.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
Un-clear? Agreed! But someone on FB had reached out to Fisker support - they said the Black Fabric wasn't an option for the One. It would be leather if they selected it. It might have been on here - Im on too many different social sites/groups for Fisker. Cant keep them all straight. That doesnt even touch how much stuff I have to dig through on the Tesla side of things.
Just in case anyone wants to see it, here is what Fisker posted:

Font Rectangle Number Circle Document

1 - 13 of 13 Posts