Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now! Walking the line at the factory in Austria. 50 Fisker Ocean prototypes under construction. What an amazing moment to see all the hard work come together. 馃槶 #Fisker #Love #EV #IRL #realdeal

I signed up for Twitter this week just to keep up with Fisker.

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
Right now! Walking the line at the factory in Austria. 50 Fisker Ocean prototypes under construction. What an amazing moment to see all the hard work come together. 馃槶 #Fisker #Love #EV #IRL #realdeal

I signed up for Twitter this week just to keep up with Fisker.
Good find baydreamer! I've been expecting some kind of info out of the Magna visit sometime today. Anyway you can post the Twitter post on here? Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There were articles last year that mentioned that there wasn't going to be a frunk. But I guess that doesn't mean it won't open.
The link I just posted says that the hood won't open. I don't know what this all means yet. It would certainly make my life easier as a kayaker having the hood open so that I could attach straps.

Registered
So it is just bolted down at factory. And can be unbolted for mechanics to work on vehicle. Very interesting. I knew it couldn't be opened by customers but thought mechanics were not able to as well. But I was wrong on that one.

Registered
There were articles last year that mentioned that there wasn't going to be a frunk. But I guess that doesn't mean it won't open.
Yeah I knew about this. As I have been watching this since it was launched a few years ago. He said their is no Frunk cause it is not needed. He put all the important parts under the Hood. So guessing if you need washer fluid and brake fluid changed you will have to call the service truck to come out to top them off.

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
I wonder if he was joking about the possibility of a limited run with the camo design. I kinda like it.
The article I read on Fiskerati seemed to suggest that they were going to drive the new Camo car on down to Barcelona over the weekend. Expect to see it on display down there this coming Monday.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The article I read on Fiskerati seemed to suggest that they were going to drive the new Camo car on down to Barcelona over the weekend. Expect to see it on display down there this coming Monday.
I wonder why they're even bothering with a camo car. We all know what it looks like.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm not getting the impression that they are trying to disguise it. They may actually offer that color and/or just be trying to draw attention to the Ocean. It would get my attention! o_O
Henrik did ask if he should offer it as an option. I'm not sure if he was joking. However his colors are way more bold than the usual 2 shades each of white/gray/black

Registered
2019 Nissan Murano SL
Henrik did ask if he should offer it as an option. I'm not sure if he was joking. However his colors are way more bold than the usual 2 shades each of white/gray/black
Well, if that car actually makes its way over to Barcelona next week we should learn more about what's really going on. We'll see.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts