Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
I recently made a video on home charging for Tesla. The same concepts apply to any EV.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Anyone looking for a good value on a EVSE, this one is excellent - NEMA 14-50, 40 Amp, LCD, WiFi, kWh usage logging for $380.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5
746 Posts

Found this video about EV's on You Tube. Thought it would be helpful. :)
I'm always looking for videos, articles or forums 😁 for helpful information on EV's
Thanks for posting this. I'm retired so I'll rarely have to worry about public charging (a few road trips a year). Lots of other good info too, like insurance. I was wondering about that not long ago.

·
Registered
Referral Code JAXF3T
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting this. I'm retired so I'll rarely have to worry about public charging (a few road trips a year). Lots of other good info too, like insurance. I was wondering about that not long ago.
I thought this was a great video. We are always looking for reliable videos & articles about EV'S. Insurance is one of those matters I wondered about. When the time comes, we are going to check if the insurance we have for our Murano will still be a "good value" for the Ocean. I have read a few articles saying you might want to shop around when it comes to EV'S and insurance.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
I thought this was a great video. We are always looking for reliable videos & articles about EV'S. Insurance is one of those matters I wondered about. When the time comes, we are going to check if the insurance we have for our Murano will still be a "good value" for the Ocean. I have read a few articles saying you might want to shop around when it comes to EV'S and insurance.
I have two very similar priced ICE and EV cars. The insurance is slightly higher for the EV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts