Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2012 Volvo S60 Referral M37TH5

Found this video about EV's on You Tube. Thought it would be helpful. :)
I'm always looking for videos, articles or forums 馃榿 for helpful information on EV's
Thanks for posting this. I'm retired so I'll rarely have to worry about public charging (a few road trips a year). Lots of other good info too, like insurance. I was wondering about that not long ago.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting this. I'm retired so I'll rarely have to worry about public charging (a few road trips a year). Lots of other good info too, like insurance. I was wondering about that not long ago.
I thought this was a great video. We are always looking for reliable videos & articles about EV'S. Insurance is one of those matters I wondered about. When the time comes, we are going to check if the insurance we have for our Murano will still be a "good value" for the Ocean. I have read a few articles saying you might want to shop around when it comes to EV'S and insurance.

Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
I thought this was a great video. We are always looking for reliable videos & articles about EV'S. Insurance is one of those matters I wondered about. When the time comes, we are going to check if the insurance we have for our Murano will still be a "good value" for the Ocean. I have read a few articles saying you might want to shop around when it comes to EV'S and insurance.
I have two very similar priced ICE and EV cars. The insurance is slightly higher for the EV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts