Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,162 Posts
"Catching some rays, Ma!"

Definitely on the larger side

N.B. 8,000 views in less than 24 hours....
Fisker Ocean is gaining traction

·
Registered
298 Posts
From all we know, is it certain that there is no sunshade to completely block the sunroof including the non-solar panel version in the Ultra? Window tint companies are telling me they cannot tint solid to 0% as the heat would crack the glass. Same for vinyl wrap supposedly. Also, no option to delete sunroof for steel?

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
From all we know, is it certain that there is no sunshade to completely block the sunroof including the non-solar panel version in the Ultra? Window tint companies are telling me they cannot tint solid to 0% as the heat would crack the glass. Same for vinyl wrap supposedly. Also, no option to delete sunroof for steel?
I haven't had any issues with my panoramic roof for almost 4 years. If you want, I'm sure there will be accessory sun shades for the roof panel. This link shows one that blocks and one that reduces sunlight: https://amzn.to/3IU7FtY

Reactions: UltraVol
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.