Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Danmark. We are going to Berlin friday the 25.3 on a 30 minuts slot. A bit disappointed to read in this Forum, that we can’t sit in the car, bur look forward to see the size in reality.
We hope the experts have learned a lot within our visit:)

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
See if you can take of photo of underneath - I'm curious how flat the bottom is and what suspension they are using.

·
Registered
298 Posts
we Will try tomorrow. Just had a look from outside the store. It is smaller than we thought. Looking forward to se how much space for the dog.
Very interested to understand how much luggage fits behind the rear seat. Can you bring a tape measure or something to get good perspective for cargo, please? Trying to imagine using this as a family car, including picking up people from the airport with their luggage so seats are full. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Very interested to understand how much luggage fits behind the rear seat. Can you bring a tape measure or something to get good perspective for cargo, please? Trying to imagine using this as a family car, including picking up people from the airport with their luggage so seats are full. Thank you in advance!
From what we have seen, visitors have no access to the trunk or interior.

·
Registered
367 Posts
@Sportstick , This YouTuber literally measures the cargo space at the auto show in Barcelona. His reviews are actually pretty good.
Go to 10:22 and you'll see him measure.

There's another video from Tesla Bjorn where he also measures the cargo area and the load height. He shows the underfloor storage area of the cargo space too, which looks half decent. Starts at 7:30.

·
Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we Will try tomorrow. Just had a look from outside the store. It is smaller than we thought. Looking forward to se how much space for the dog.
Hi, we had a god look at the Ocean. Bigger close to. Inside it looks spaceious, but I’m sure about dog and luggage in the trunk. We were told, from the very Nice guy in the showroom, that the boot in the trunk will be lower in the final edition. I tried to tage sone pictures underneath. You have to zoom and Them you Can see a lot.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Grey Road surface

Tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Trunk

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design Vehicle door Automotive exterior

·
Registered
298 Posts
@Sportstick , This YouTuber literally measures the cargo space at the auto show in Barcelona. His reviews are actually pretty good.
Go to 10:22 and you'll see him measure.

There's another video from Tesla Bjorn where he also measures the cargo area and the load height. He shows the underfloor storage area of the cargo space too, which looks half decent. Starts at 7:30.
Thank you very much for sharing these videos! Good info....I see it's 5" shorter, but 2" wider and 5" taller, and much more square than the cargo area on my BMW 3 Series hatchback. The square shape of the space versus the sloping roofling I now have probably makes it as least as useful if not more. Thanks again!

·
Registered
367 Posts
No prob! Yeah those reviewers are great. I'm hoping the square back end gives it a nic bump in cargo space. At the very least it's better for large objects that a sloped back end can have trouble with.

TeslaBjorn does this banana box test so that you can compare real world size of cargo spaces. It's more applicable than a measurement in liters or cubic feet. Very much looking forward to seeing him stuff banana boxes in the back of the Ocean. But also hoping it's not disappointing.

Edit:added a screen shot of the EV6 video
Hood Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Gesture

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
960 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the close up detailed photos we havne't seen before - especially underneath.

The views underneath show that this is probably not the finished production version. The dangling cable and open area will most likely be closed off. Most EVs have a total flat bottom and use panels to cover any exposed wiring or sensitive parts.

Reactions: Danmark
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.