Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still no e-mail….😟 I wonder how many will get an e-mail? And how many weeks with 7-day windows Fisker needs to fullfill the One preorders? Our reservation number must be about 20.000.

· Registered
99 Posts
I'm going to be curious to see just how deep it goes into the reservation list before they're all spoken for. I don't have a dog in this hunt - I'm holding out for an Ultra, unless another shiny object catches our attention - but am wondering how that might change their production strategy of delaying Ultras and Sports if the take-up rate on Ones is slower than expected. Maybe that's by design to help with a slower than 5K/month production ramp?

· Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
1,451 Posts
In case anyone does get the email, can you please post it here? Redacted if necessary.

· Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
1,031 Posts
If they are asking for $5k deposit for the One, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have the same deposit requirement for the other trims as well (the difference being that there will be additional information on the vehicles once they start taking deposits for the other trims). There was a $2.5k non-refundable deposit when I bought my 3 (plus the $1k initial deposit).

Reactions: Fiskerati
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.