Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I despise the giant FISKER lettering on the roof. So tacky for such a tasteful designer.
I hate the 20" wheels. They seem intentionally ugly to make you pay to upgrade to 22"s which wont be as durable or efficient.
I dont love the interior color choices. Either one type of all black, or another type of all black, or stoney white suede fabric, which seems like it could be real problematic to clean.
I dont like the lack of frunk.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I don’t like:
Having to wait 5-8 more months to get my One!

But yeah, storage is a little lacking(how about a rear seat bench that lifts up for cable /tool storage?) .

Lack of opportunities to see one in the wild before we have to make our final options in probably october…

More 20” wheel options.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
490 Posts
Small trunk space
No HUD
No other full synthetic leather seat option aside from black
No ventilated seats
^^^ My exact list

Reactions: nitepain

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
My wish list:
  • ventilated seats
  • HUD
  • more trunk/cargo space
  • frunk

Probably coming in the second generation. ;)

Reactions: fromSF

·
Registered
56 Posts
For those asking for HUD, can you say a little about what kind of information you'd be wanting there? Genuine question, as I can't imagine what I'd need; but I've also never had a car with HUD.

I've driven a Model 3 for the past 3 years, and I'm so used to driving with the Autopilot that maintains speed and lane, that I'm not really sure what kind of information I need out the windows except keeping an eye on traffic.

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
192 Posts
I’m pretty easy. Don’t care about a HUD, don’t care about ventilated seats, would never want full auto driving - no thanks .

Honestly the only things I wish the Fisker had are what the Lyriq has - the wide sweeping display and the regen paddles. I am so used to the regen paddles in my ELR that I will surely miss them greatly. I would pay a chunk to have those in the Ocean. I guess you just cant have everything….:cry:

If it truly doesn’t have a glovebox, that will be mind blowing 🤯

·
Registered
Referral ode JCP1CQ
153 Posts
For those asking for HUD, can you say a little about what kind of information you'd be wanting there? Genuine question, as I can't imagine what I'd need; but I've also never had a car with HUD.

I've driven a Model 3 for the past 3 years, and I'm so used to driving with the Autopilot that maintains speed and lane, that I'm not really sure what kind of information I need out the windows except keeping an eye on traffic.
I have driven Hyundai Ioniq5 with HUD and it is so safe to keep an eye on traffic and at the same time see your navigation directions, cars coming from befind from both sides, speed and speed limit etc. It`s another world 🤩 Over the last years, due to age, my eyes has a sort of lack, when I look from navigation to window, so with HUD I Can keep my eye out on traffic and at the same time get the informations I need. I was really surprised all the good things the HUD shows.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
I used to want a HUD, after four years with the Model 3, having a binnacle display feels like having a HUD!

Ventilated seats (and massage seats) are definitely missed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No frunk
Small trunk
No HUD (I love my HUD in my 5 Series BMW!!! And when you are used to it, you miss it..)
No ventilated seats
Options like Winter Tires and Snow Chains are extremely expensive…

·
Registered
Ocean Extreme
168 Posts

The Toyota shows some basics like Speed, lane departure, etc. It's not life changing, but it's nice to just be driving and keeps the eyes up.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts