Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in knowing what EVs everyone here has owned.

I see that many Ocean reservation holders here currently own an EV and thought we could expand on current/past ownership. Feel free to share not only what makes and models you owned but any other related details.

To start, my first and only EV was a Nissan Leaf which I got rid of for a new Corolla Hybrid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had an early Leaf. Range was a paltry 70 miles. Glad I leased that car, but I will say it was really fun to drive. I currently have a 2020 Chevy Bolt. I like the car well enough and might have kept it a while, but it's been recalled for the battery and they've limited my range to "protect" me from a fire. So it must go. The whole reason I bought the Bolt was for the promised range. In between those two all electric cars I had a Honda Clarity plug-in which I was happy to ditch. It was a nice car when it was running on electric, but noisy as heck when it switched to gas.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had an early Leaf. Range was a paltry 70 miles. Glad I leased that car, but I will say it was really fun to drive. I currently have a 2020 Chevy Bolt. I like the car well enough and might have kept it a while, but it's been recalled for the battery and they've limited my range to "protect" me from a fire. So it must go. The whole reason I bought the Bolt was for the promised range. In between those two all electric cars I had a Honda Clarity plug-in which I was happy to ditch. It was a nice car when it was running on electric, but noisy as heck when it switched to gas.
Wont you get a free new battery if you keep it?

·
Registered
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
491 Posts
Kinda lame/cute/sickening/charming depending on your perspective, but we've been doing the his & her thing on clean vehicles:
2005: His & Her Prius
2011: His & Her Volts
2018: His & Her Model 3s
2023: .... break with precedent? Too soon to tell.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts
Model 3 / ID.4

·
Registered
491 Posts
Model 3 performance. It’s been awesome. Planning to have a Rivian R1S and Fisker ocean to replace the model 3 and ICE suv.
Us too. Wouldn't it be nice if Rivian were able to give build-date clarity like we just got from Fisker? I am expecting my R1S sometime between now and the end of time. (+/-)

• Haha
Reactions: JDOcean and McMoo

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
568 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,137 Posts
Us too. Wouldn't it be nice if Rivian were able to give build-date clarity like we just got from Fisker? I am expecting my R1S sometime between now and the end of time. (+/-)
Great News for your Rivian delivery!
Rivian is reportedly planning to boost production of the R1T all-electric pickup by 300 percent, from around 50 units per week to 200 units per week.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,137 Posts
see @gatorsocal
Welcome to the Oceanforum
Wonderful to see an EV pioneer...
8 year Tesla owner

Reactions: gatorsocal

·
Premium Member
2016 Cadillac ELR
192 Posts
All EREV’s:
2014 i3 (REX)
2016 i3 (REX)
2016 ELR

Very surprised that no one here has owned an i3…. Very perky and fun to drive, I have a gut feeling the Ocean will be like an i3 on steroids and 1000 times more stable.

·
Registered
491 Posts
All EREV’s:
2014 i3 (REX)
2016 i3 (REX)
2016 ELR

Very surprised that no one here has owned an i3…. Very perky and fun to drive, I have a gut feeling the Ocean will be like an i3 on steroids and 1000 times more stable.
I am impressed that you are one of the 500 people who owned a 2016 ELR! Very rare vehicle. Should have sold much better but GM priced it too high out of the gate and then gave up on it too soon.

Reactions: Deafsoundguy
1 - 20 of 21 Posts