Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reservation holders are wondering when they will get their reserved Fisker Ocean model.
Growing day by day, Fisker now has over 40,000 reservations for the Fisker Ocean. Such an incredible achievement for the company. Fisker has a self-imposed goal of 50,000 reservations by start of production. Currently, start of production is scheduled for November 17, 2022. However, some reservation holders are becoming impatient and beginning to wonder when they will take delivery of their Fisker electric vehicle. Maybe high gas prices are causing concern or something else? We recommend not worrying if production starts on time regardless if you want a Fisker Ocean One, Extreme, Ultra, or Sport...read more.read more

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 45,600+
722 Posts
@Fiskerati
Great article Sean!

“There is no marketing more powerful than word of mouth.
Fisker wants as many Oceans roaming the streets as possible.”

Love the fact that Fisker Inc will hold the entry level price ($37,500) and
all trim levels for all confirmed purchases until the end of 2023!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's very early to know what will be the real production schedule, but I like your positive vibes and I really hopes that all the first 40.000 reservation holders will get their car (whatever trim has chosen) before the end of 2023.
I want to give credit to Fisker because I like the Ocean project and I am one who believed in him right away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts