Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Code: DD7VYC
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you know if you get a One? Is it based the off-reservation number...the first X amount of people who configured a One get it?

What I mean is if 40k people have reserved a Ocean, but most are Sport and Ultra...how many want a One?

·
Registered
44 Posts
IMO the current list of reservation holders will be contacted in order to allow them to convert their reservation to an official order for a ONE if they are so inclined. If they pass, then that allows someone else the opportunity to get a ONE until the 5000 get spoken for. Unfortunately I also believe that as we get closer to SOP there are going to be people that have never been on the reservation holders list that will end up getting a ONE just because they have the funds to spend. I for one should have the option to convert my reservation over to a ONE as I'm easily in the first 500 with a Nov '19 reservation. I would love to have the ONE, I just can't justify the cost when I there's going to be some more featured vehicles for less money in the next year.

The online configurator is just a play tool for now to let people see different color and wheel options. It's not locking anyone into a specific vehicle at this point.

As for how many will convert their reservations to the ONE, we'll know more come July 1 when the books open.

Reactions: Baker

·
Registered
Ocean One/Extreme, Referral ZOQ017
341 Posts
The only stats known so far for the trim choices was done by Fisker in December:
19% plan to order Ocean Sport, 38% Ocean Ultra, and 43% Ocean Extreme / One. If wish they broke out the number of One choices. I'm guessing it's pretty high. So if there are 40k reservations, possibly 5k-12k want a One. I guess we will find out in July when Fisker starts going down the list starting with the earliest reservation holders and asking them if they want to order the One.

I would like a One, but I think my chances are slim at best since I did my reservation in Feb when the numbers were around 30k.

·
Registered
MB GLA, Reserved Ocean Ultra
304 Posts
I think it's going to be first come first serve basis for first 5000 ONE reservations. Initial reservation date will play a role in the order of delivery. Again, its purely my guess...
I agree with you, if not why to get reservation?
Same as @MTN Ranger I am about 19,000 in the queue so no ONE for me. ANW I am looking for the Ultra so I am confident to get it in summer 2023 ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree with you, if not why to get reservation?
Same as @MTN Ranger I am about 19,000 in the queue so no ONE for me. ANW I am looking for the Ultra so I am confident to get it in summer 2023 ;)
My guess is I am pretty close to you in line. Even if it makes it's way to me, I would pass on the One. Ultra is my trim of choice. I can't remember the last time I was wishing the year would go by faster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts