Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

After owning nine gas guzzling vehicles since the age of 16, I thought, now is the time to reserve a Fisker Ocean electric vehicle.
I’ve always wanted to own an electric vehicle. However, it’s been difficult for me to justify the purchase in relation to gas savings. With the price of gasoline continually increasing, the cost savings of an electric vehicle is making more sense to me. Also, the idea of driving an emissions-free vehicle is appealing to me. It’s a simple way to help planet earth. Not to mention, time savings of no longer needing to stop by a gas station to refuel a vehicle. Today, those three things are enough reason to own an electric vehicle.

Fisker popped back onto my radar when the company announced it was going public in July 2020. It was appealing to see the Fisker Ocean starting price of $37,499. I’ve been watching Fisker for a while now and his comeback story is remarkable...Read More.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
Reactions: Fiskerati

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
951 Posts
I never focused on any one single advantage of EVs when I bought my first and second EVs. Less air/noise pollution, gas savings, less maintenance and parts needed, not having to go to the gas station, smooth quiet performance, technology, and probably a few others. But mostly I was planning to spend $X on a premium car, I might as well pay a similar amount for an EV.

·
Registered
Code: DD7VYC
74 Posts
NOTHING like the thrill of an EV with power. The quickness is instant! Accelerate, passing, and it is quiet. I love EVs and I own a V8 sports car and I would trade it for a EV sports car when I see one I want hands down.

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK ~60,000
1,155 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts