Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering to make a reservation for the Ocean, its an amazing good looking car and has a size which fits my needs. Its only one thing that i will miss; the frunk. I have frunk in my Tesla, and that is super practical for groceries, charging cables and stuff like that.
I have seen videos and read articles, but i have not found out if a tow hitch will be availeble. Have any of you seen or heard about it? It will be a dealbreaker for me, so i hope mr. Fisker have thought about it.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo S60
18 Posts

Will you have a tow bar and what’s the towing capacity of the Fisker Ocean?

Yes, the Fisker Ocean will have a tow bar option. More information on towing capacity and other detailed technical specifications will be released in late 2021.

My dealbreaker would be the lack of availability of a roof rack. Thankfully, that will be available too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Will you have a tow bar and what’s the towing capacity of the Fisker Ocean?

Yes, the Fisker Ocean will have a tow bar option. More information on towing capacity and other detailed technical specifications will be released in late 2021.

My dealbreaker would be the lack of availability of a roof rack. Thankfully, that will be available too.
Thank you very much, that was good news👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts