Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one nice electric SUV:

Article

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
I am not a fan of the two massive wireless charging pads exposed like that. That's going to get dirty and it's going to suck when it does. That massive screens are really cool but that second screen just looks out of place. Front end reminds me of the new Chevy Blazer EV and a Hyundai.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not a fan of the two massive wireless charging pads exposed like that. That's going to get dirty and it's going to suck when it does. That massive screens are really cool but that second screen just looks out of place. Front end reminds me of the new Chevy Blazer EV and a Hyundai.
How do the pads get dirty? I've had them on my car for over three years and they still look like new. Also, how is that different than the Ocean wireless pads located on the center console?

·
Super Moderator
1,177 Posts
How do the pads get dirty? I've had them on my car for over three years and they still look like new. Also, how is that different than the Ocean wireless pads located on the center console?
In my Y, even though I have a cover for the pad, it gets crumbs and like any debris that may be on your phone on the pad and it becomes hard to clean because of the material. The Ocean's wireless charging pad isn't that massive and isn't exposed like that. It's tucked away. If it was more like the Tesla or Fisker design, I'd be on board.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts