Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
706 Posts
This article is incorrect. The base black interior is fabric only. Upgraded Black and Sea Salt and MaliBlu are the ones with Eco Suede and EcoLeather.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@MTN Ranger The base color is Black Abyss in EcoSuede for Extreme, Ultra, and Sport. The only option that is EcoLeather (currently) is Black Abyss. Please see page 18 of the MWC Press Kit: MWC Press Kit. You can also reference this post on Instagram.

Font Screenshot Number Circle Logo

Reactions: littlebittyrose63

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
706 Posts
Maybe it is a semantic issue. The Sea Salt and MaliBlu are Eco Leather with Eco-Suede inserts. the upgraded Black is fully Eco-Leather. The base seats are fully fabric (not Eco-Leather).
Font Bird Audio equipment Fashion accessory Advertising

·
Registered
63 Posts
So I just chose the Maliblu interior a week ago as part of my ONE preorder. To be a bit more specific, the sides of the seat would be Eco Leather and the head rest would also be Eco Leather. However the majority of the seat will be Eco Suede from what I can tell. I'm using the attached video from Autogefühl as my reference point (starting around the 4:04 mark of the video). At least this is what I grasp from the video. Of course, that may not have been the finished production version. Nonetheless it feels like this will be how the Malibu is delivered. The same would apply for the Sea Salt. I'm really 50/50 on this. I really prefer the all-leather look versus any kind of fabric. But I like the shade of blue they use in this Malibu so much and being that I chose Mariana as my exterior color; even more so. I really wish they offered a blue all-leather version without the suede. I still may switch to Abyss to get that all-leather look before I have to make my final choice. I know the new configurator will arrive in October and that should have better views of how all of this will lay out. Of course having an experience center open would also help.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR | 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
326 Posts
So I just chose the Maliblu interior a week ago as part of my ONE preorder. To be a bit more specific, the sides of the seat would be Eco Leather and the head rest would also be Eco Leather. However the majority of the seat will be Eco Suede from what I can tell. I'm using the attached video from Autogefühl as my reference point (starting around the 4:04 mark of the video). At least this is what I grasp from the video. Of course, that may not have been the finished production version. Nonetheless it feels like this will be how the Malibu is delivered. The same would apply for the Sea Salt. I'm really 50/50 on this. I really prefer the all-leather look versus any kind of fabric. But I like the shade of blue they use in this Malibu so much and being that I chose Mariana as my exterior color; even more so. I really wish they offered a blue all-leather version without the suede. I still may switch to Abyss to get that all-leather look before I have to make my final choice. I know the new configurator will arrive in October and that should have better views of how all of this will lay out. Of course having an experience center open would also help.
Here is a picture of MaliBlu for the car at Santa Barbara. I really like the color, it looks good in person (although I am going with Sea Salt).

Smile Motor vehicle Vehicle Head restraint Happy

·
Registered
83 Posts
I selected MaliBlu. On the fence if I should change it to black. I want to see how Black and MaliBlu look next to each other to finally decide.
Went with black (PU) because I didn’t want the suede (kids).

Reactions: HotIce

·
Registered
Referral Code: 8Z0AXK 56,000+
943 Posts
I'm trending to the Black Abyss in EcoLeather
My wife prefers the low maintenance of Synthetic Leather.
BTW, the Black Leather (Synthetic) in my Tesla 3 still look amazing 😉

·
Registered
300 Posts
The PU looks to be high quality, but I am absolutely loving the way that suede looks as well. The only thing holding me back from ordering suede is the fact that it gets shiny overtime.
Are you commenting on the PU based on the Maliblu pics? Or is there a black PU picture floating around? I'll very likely getting black, but I'm not sure if fabric or PU.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts