Fisker Ocean Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: adding information to help people deciding on the One vs. other trims.
I've read many posts on various platforms. People are missing the fact that the One includes 22 inch F3 wheels, any paint choice, and any interior choice, which would max out to $5,000 in options on the Extreme. This was a key point that led me to go for the One.
See page 16-20. https://assets.ctfassets.net/cghen8...e992d6f/FINAL_US_EN_Press_Kit_Feb_24_2022.pdf
20 inch wheels are standard on Extreme. White is standard, all other colors will cost extra. Black interior is standard on extreme, sea salt is an optional extra.

Original post:
“The $5k down, means you have a firm order, where we can plan the build with your color & trim choice. Your Ocean ONE will come with a specific number assigned & over $5K of included options.”

Does this refer to options over and above what the Extreme has?

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
Since the One includes all the optional paint colors - that's probably $2000 right there. The 22" F3 SlipStream Wheels (est. $2000) and Maliblu Interior (est. $1000) are probably the rest.

Even though I don't want to get this combo, Big Sur Blue paint, Maliblu interior, & SlipStream wheels combo will be the best bang for the buck on a One order when the final option prices are released for the lower trims.

·
Registered
Referral Code ZOQ017
969 Posts
Aren't the F5's also an extra cost to purchase like the F3's?

Embedded badging and digital signature are included.
For the One trim, you can pick any wheel according to the configurator. It's included in the price. What I'm saying is when the Extreme comes out, the F5 will probably be a $1500-2000 option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts